Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Bazaar/Craft Fair

Thought I would share some of the photos of my Bazaar yesterday!  Hope you enjoy!

My candles, journals and a few of my Gift bags!


Ghirardelli Purses, Gift Card holders and some of my cards!


More cards and gift card holders!


Gift Boxes, Scented Sachets, Binder clip photo holders!


Nugget Holders, Candy Sticks, Packages of Cards!


And most important, my helper which is my youngest daughter!  Without her I am not sure I would have made it through the Friday prep much less the Bazaar!


I probably sold about half my things and still got quite a bit I could sell!

Thanks for looking today and hope your Sunday is filled with many blessings!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

WOW!! So many fabulous goodies! Your table looks great! Yay for selling half your product! You just need to book another sale and sell the other half! Happy day to you! :o)

Angella D. Crockett said...

Holy macaroni, girl!!! I knew you have been busy, but wowza! Too bad you are states away, I would have bought half of your goodies! Beautiful work, my friend!!! Hugs and blessings, Angie

Unknown said...

Wow girl! You've been quite productive! It looks fabulous and well organized. Very nice!!

Natalie said...

Goodness!! You have been busy (of course I knew that!)what a beautiful display of crafty items, I hope that it was well attended and worth the time for you. It's nice to have a few leftovers though for an unexpected gift giving occasion! I'm impressed!!