Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sounding Joy Candle


I just love the way this candle turned out and I love the stamp set Sounding Joy by Stampin' Up!  For some reason I just knew it would make a fabulous candle and it did!  Don't you just love it when a thought becomes a creation and it turns out just the way you wanted it too!

This is another candle that I will be selling in my craft show this weekend.  I will definitely share some photos once I have everything set up!

Here is a close up of the candle!


Actually it kind of shows my mistakes a little better, but still OK with me.

All items used are stampin' up! unless otherwise noted!
Stamp Sets: Sounding Joy, Bells & Boughs
Designer Paper: Retired Christmas paper
Classic Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Designer Buttons regals collection, Martha Stewart Snow Flake punch, tissue paper, markers

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I've seen several of these candles, but yours is the prettiest one yet! Beautiful job!!

Nancy said...

That is so beautiful!! That's got to be one of my favorites yet! Gorgeous!! It's almost time! I bet your'e excited...I'm excited for you!! Can't wait to see the pictures of all the finished set up! :o)

Natalie said...

Oh Jonia, this is definitely my favorite, love the star shape with the song. The font on the JOY is so elegant and is so perfectly done in the red, I just love it! I think this might be a good craft project for me to introduce to my daughter-in law ;-) thanks for the wonderful crafty inspiration!