Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thanksgiving Place Setting

I thought I would share with you today a place setting for a Thanksgiving meal.  It is really the first one I have done and was a lot of fun to do. 


It was so hard to get a good photo as I stared out in the kitchen and then decided to take it in my regular photo spot as I could not get the light right.

So here is everything individually, Candle Holder first!


Now the name plate!


And the napkin!


And a closer one of the napkin!


It was really easy to do and a lot of fun.

Thanks for looking today and hope you have a very blessed Sunday!




2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a beautiful set Jonia! Your table will look so lovely! A blessed Sunday to you too! :o)

Natalie said...

Your Thanksgiving table is going to be gorgeous! What a pretty set you've made!!