Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Field Flowers and LateNightStampers Challenge

Have you every had a card just bring a Bible verse to mind?  Well this card brought this verse to mind!  "The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light."  Revelation 21:23  I guess it was the brightness of it and springy look of it.  Whatever the reason, I am thankful that my next home will not have any darkness!  I love the summer and I do believe it is because of the longer days and I rejoice in knowing that I will be in the presence of my Lord's illuminating glory!


Well I am a day late on posting this, but was not able to get to it until last night.  This is our weekly challenge over at SULateNightStampers.  This week, we have a sketch challenge.  I just love sketches.  It gives you a guideline and then you can just make it your own.

Here is the sketch!
Here is a side view of my card!


And as always the inside!


All items used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Field Flowers
Card Stock: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight
Designer Series Paper: Attic Boutique
Classic Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party for sponging, Early espresso
Large Pearls Basic Jewels
Pearls Basic Jewels
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
Pool Party Marker

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a beautiful and sunshiny card, Jonia! I have a question for you, please. Just how late is the Late Night Stampers? lol I've always wondered!
A very Happy Valentine's Day to you, my friend! :o)

Natalie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! Your card is so cheery!! Great design, love that layout. Have a blessed day, Jonia!!

inkedx2 said...

Great card!