Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Granny P!

OK, little by little I am still working on my daughter's wedding scrapbook and have done 26 pages, but have quite a few left to do.  But I thought I would share this page with you as my daughter has a special relationship with her grandmother.  So I knew she would want a page set aside just for her.  The page is very simple and that is exactly the way I wanted it.


The sentiment I used was the perfect sentiment for this page.  It really says it all about my daughter and my mom.

All items used are Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio!

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Jonia, this is soooo beautiful! "Simply" beautiful! I can't believe you've done 26 pages and still have more to go!! How many books is that?? What a blessing for your daughter.
Have a wonderful day in the Lord!!