Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More Wedding Scrapbook Layouts

I wanted to share with you some more of the pages I did for the Wedding book for my daughter.  Here is another one of my favorites.  Scott wanted to make sure that she was part of the wedding so he bought her a necklace which he wanted to give to her during the ceremony.  This photo was taken during the ceremony and I thought turned out so well.  It is something to say "that you will always be a part of my family."


The following page was taken during the photo session right after the ceremony and is of the girls in the wedding.


And another one of my two granddaughter's!  Aren't they the sweetest things?



The one on the left is the youngest and is already taller than my oldest granddaughter.  They are 18 months apart and act like sisters instead of cousins, even fight like my two daughter's did at their age!

All items used are a part of My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

These pictures are priceless and the layouts absolutely lovely!! You are making such a treasure for not only your daughter but your granddaughter, too!