Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Masculine Graduation Card


OK as I said on Monday, I have two boys that will be graduating high school from our church this year and this is my second graduation card.  It was inspired by the sketch this week over at Sketch Frenzy Friday.  I am also using this in this weeks SULateNightStampers challenge which is to make a Masculine card.  So now that I have my graduation cards out of the way, I guess I will now need to do a father's day card.  I do love this owl punch and it makes the cutest graduate card doesn't it!

Now here is a side view of this card!


And of course as always the inside!  Can't give a card without the inside done.  And, I actually used the same stamps on the other graduation card!  Gotta love it!


I am still working on getting rid of some of my designer paper so I can make way for the new stuff that I know I have to have!

All items used are Stampin' Up! except the scripture stamp!
Stamp Sets: Word Play, Teeny Tiny Wishes, ODBD Scripture Series #5
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy
Designer Series Paper: Well Worn
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Owl Builder Punch
Gold Brad
Linen Thread
Thanks for looking and hope your day is wonderful!


7 comments:

craftystamper said...

A cute graduation card. What a wonderful idea to place an owl in the center panel. Great way to use up the retiring paper as well. Thanks for joining us at SFF this week.

Natalie said...

Jonia, what a supe cute graduation card!! Fun and easy design and darling "wise" owl!

Deb said...

This is such a great graduation card! This wise little owl is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Kris Sobolik said...

Great grad card, I love the way you decorated the inside as well.

Brenda Taylor said...

nice card, very cute owl

Sharon Wheet said...

the graduation card you created is perfect for this challenge. and the owl really makes it special. thanks for playing along with us @ SFF. great work. and i hope that you join us again soon.

Nancy said...

That owl is adorable! It's a great graduation card! :o)