Monday, July 9, 2012

SU LateNightStampers Challenge/Layers


The challenge this week at LateNightStampers is to do Layers, as many as possible and when I saw this weeks sketch at Sketch Frenzy Friday, I knew I would use that sketch to do the challenge.  It is hard to tell above, but the card base is gray, then whisper white, designer paper, primrose petals, whisper white for image.  And, I even layered the doily with whisper white.  So I have a total of 5 layers.  Yes, I know you can have more, but that is a lot of layers for me.

Here is a side view of the card!


I took the photo outside on my table.  Just seems to brighten up the whole photo.

And of course I did not forget to do the inside and if you count these layers, I did a lot more. lol


All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Love & Sympathy, Blessings from Heaven
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Primrose Petals
Designer Series Paper: Twitterpated
Basic Gray Ink
Markers for flower
Doily Triple Layer Punch
Brads, 3/8"stitched satin ribbon primrose petals
In Color Dahlias Gumball Green

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful week.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Love this!

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty card -- I love the colors you chose!

Angela Walters said...

This is beautiful!

Deb said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors! And all the layers work perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

craftystamper said...

I just love this card Jonia. It is simple, pretty, and the colors are appropriately soothing for a sympathy card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very pretty-love the soft colors!!

Kim Innis said...

Love your card, Jonia. The colors are great!!

Patrice Herrera said...

Your card is really lovely, soft and elegant nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us over at SFF.

Kris Sobolik said...

Very pretty, love the colors and this stamp set is a favorite.

Sharon Wheet said...

I love how you stamped the floral image over the sentiment. I think it adds a lot of wow factor to your card. beautiful!
thank you for playing along with us @ SFF