Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tea Cup Birthday


When I saw the sketch over at Clean & Simple, I thought wow that is a hard one.  But once I thought about it for a while, I knew I wanted to use this stamp set ,"Tea Shoppe".  So I got out my paper and went to work.  And this is what came of it.  I just love how it turned out and I love a mostly white card with just a little color.  So I was pleased with the outcome. 

Now here is a side view of the card!


And here is the inside of the card!


Really a easy card to do and so simple.  I guess that is why it is called clean and simple!

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Tea Shoppe, Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Markers for inside flower
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Raspberry Ripple Dahlias

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

You can go wrong with tea cups -- your card is so very lovely! I love the color and the layout you used!

Natalie said...

Love this!!

Nancy said...

This is so pretty, Jonia! I don't know how all these cards snuck by me! :o)