Monday, August 27, 2012

Lean On Me Stamp Set


Well it took me all day Saturday to get this card done as I was not feeling good and on top of all that, I had to bake some cookies for a bake sale.  But I managed to get it done along with everything else I had to get done.  This is a sketch that was used on Stampin Fun and Friends.  It has been a blast being with them this session and I have learned a lot.  I did the paper piecing technique on the dress and I just love doing that.

Here is the side view!


And the inside!



Just so bright and cheery to me.

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Lean on Me
Card Stock: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo
Designer Series Paper: Twitterpated
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Markers for coloring

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Autumn Mist said...

Gorgeous card, Jonia, such a sweet stamp.

Natalie said...

Not sure how this one got by me! Such a nice sentiment, love it! Very sweet card.

Vicky W said...

Totally agree Jonia - so bright & cherry - love it!

Nancy said...

So sweet, Jonia! Her paper pieced dress is adorable! A lovely card! :o)