Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby Shower Gift and Box

One of the ladies I go to church with is having her first grandchild and is a boy!  I did a scrapbook for her to give to her Son and daughter-in-law for the shower and the theme was Noah's Ark.  So I decided to make these cute little picture holders to go along with the theme.  Aren't they just the cutest photo holders?  I was well pleased with how they turned out.  The scrapbook was a big hit also and I still need to post it at some point.


Now here is all three of the photo holders with the card I gave them also.  You can actually see the post of the card here.


And now all boxed up in this cute little decorated box I threw together with retired papers and ribbon.  A wonderful way to get rid of all those papers you have stashed that is retired and what a great way to showcase a baby gift.


All Papers (retired), Ribbon (retired), and Stamps are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Two by Two (card), Wild about You (giraffe on box stamped and then cut out, retired)
Animals on the photo holders were from a pack of random stickers I had picked up on clearance.
The charm on the box is also a clearance pick up!  Gift box is from Stampin' Up! Kraft Gift Boxes - 4 boxes for $2.95

Thanks for stopping by on this Monday and I should have my SULateNightStampers challenge ready to go tomorrow so stop back by.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Ooh...they're adorable, Jonia! What a great idea to include these with a baby gift! Have a great week, my friend!...Nancy :o)

Lianne said...

So adorable, what a great idea!

Marsha Fisher said...

SOOO cute!!

Unique Baby Gifts Shop said...

Those picture holders are superb! :) Hats off to your creativity on coming up with great baby gift ideas. Keep them coming.