Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lovely As A Tree Christmas


Hope you all are having a wonderful start to this Thanksgiving Week!  I am so thankful that I am well and God has blessed me with so very much.  So I feel very thankful.

This is another one of my Saturday stamp crop cards that I made using Pinterest as my point of inspiration.  I tag all of these cards, so I need to make sure I use them.  So that is what most of Saturday was, casing my Pinterest tags.  Fun, fun!

Here is a side view of the card!


Don't you just love this Night of Navy and White Embossing together.  I think it may become one my favorites.

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree, Christmas Lodge
Card Stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Versamark
White embossing powder

Thanks for looking and hope your day is blessed!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, so GORGEOUS, Jonia! Love the navy with the white! Stunning! :o)