Friday, February 15, 2013

1st Page of Baby Michael's book

Hello everyone and hope you have had a wonderful week.  I am so excited to be able to share with you the first page of my soon to be born grandson's scrapbook.  I did two pages last week and shared which you can find here, and they will be the second and third page of the book.  This is also for this weeks LNS challenge which is sale-a-brating, MDS Monday sketch, and I am also going to enter it into the SUO Challenge as they are sale-a-brating this week also.  So here is my page using a template from the Sale-a-bration CD "Lemonade Stand."  If you click on the image it will take you to another screen where you can see the page a little better and the outline of the white background.

I did change some of the colors in the numbers to match the "Our little man words which came from the digital kit "On the Go," but the layout and all came from the digital content of "Lemonade Stand."  These are 4-D images that were done at 16 weeks when we found out it was going to be a boy and then the bottom 2 are images when she was 32 weeks along.  Tomorrow my daughter will be 39 weeks along.  We will be having a baby at anytime now.  Can you tell I am excited!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Isn't it amazing what ultrasound pictures they can take now! What a great use of the Lemonade Stand content. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week. You might want to add your page to MDS Monday challenge as well.

Heidi Baks said...

So glad you joined us at MDS Monday, Jonia!

Gemiel said...

Wow Jonia, I've never seen a 3-D ultrasound before!! This is amazing! I know you can't wait to meet your new grandson in person. Love the layout, he will certainly treasure this scrapbook.

Tara Bourgoin said...

What a wonderfully fresh page! Those 3D ultrasounds are so cool! I never had them done, but it's incredible the detail in them. Wonderful take on the sketch, too! Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday :)

jjcreations said...

What a wonderful page - I agree with everyone about the 3D pictures. You've done a great job pulling the numbers and the title together. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

stampinjul said...

Wow, those ultrasounds have come a long way since I had my children! Good luck on the beautiful new baby! What a fun memory to look back on! Nice job!

Connie Babbert said...

Oh what a joy! We're expecting our first grandchild in June, so I know how excited you must be!!! Wonderful layout to commemorate the lead up to the main event! Thanks for playing along this time with the SUO Challenge!