Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter Scrapbook Pages

Wow, two in one day, but I just realized that the challenge over at MDS Monday was going to end today and if I wanted to post it over there, I had to get to work.  I had done most of it one evening this week, but needed to finish it up, but getting ready for the banquet today cut into my time greatly.  But anyway, I finally finished it. The challenge was a two page layout with adding a frame to one of the pictures.  And, now here it is!  Drum Roll please!!!!
 
 
And the second page.
 
 
My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up! was used along with the Spring Break II kit and the Festive Blooms embellishments.  Such easy pages to do and so rewarding once you have finished.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Such a pretty Easter page, Jonia! The colours are just perfect, and your little bunny banner is darling. Beautiful accents on your page. Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday!

beth rush said...

such pretty pages. i really like that kit, the flowers are perfect for Easter. Great job with the sketches!

jjcreations said...

Oh my word - I love your little bunny banner! You've done a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

Natalie said...

Beautiful family photos to go with the beautiful layout!! Sweet!

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful use of flowers and love your bunny banner. Your page really has such a lovely spring feel. What a great gathering of family! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

Rochelle said...

Ohh...I really like the colors you used on your pages so soft and sprig-y! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!

Gemiel said...

Jonia, I always love seeing your scrapbook pages and these are no exception. Great choice of colors and the bunny banner is just too cute! You have a beautiful family! Blessings!

Nancy said...

Really beautiful pages, my friend! That bunny banner, frame, and those yellow flowers are all so beautiful! :o)