Friday, April 12, 2013

MDS Easter Egg Hunt LCOM14

Good Friday Morning to you!  It is rainy here but not cold, so I can handle it.  But the day before Easter here in Wilmington, NC was not quite so warm, but we were not having down pours like today.  Anyway, with all that, I wanted to share a page I did of my grandson last night hunting eggs during our church Easter egg hunt.  It was very damp feeling and cool as you will see he has a coat on and his toboggan.  The kids had a blast though and these are some of the photos I took of my grandson while he was hunting eggs.  If you notice in the picture there is not much hunting going on.  He still don't understand why you are out there picking up eggs off the ground.  Then he found out that they all had candy in them.  Too funny.

Also, I found a new scrapbook sketch challenge that I used to put this page together called Let's Capture Our Memories.  I will definitely be checking their blog out often for inspiration.  So without further ado, my page!


For this page, I used the April Showers Kit for MDS by Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Fabulous page, Jonia! Great photos of your grandson! LCOM is a wonderful Canadian site! Actually, rain sounds pretty good to me! We've had more snow and are expecting even more! lol Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

Ashley H said...

I'm glad you found us at LCOM! :) Great page, not great that it was cold & rainy. Our Easter here (Indiana) was just cloudy until about 5pm, then it rained, & then we had a rainbow!! How perfect?!

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute page .. great take on the sketch from LCOM

Allison Cope said...

Super cute layout Jonia! Love the little clouds! Great photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture Our Memories!
Ally.