Monday, June 17, 2013

LNS Challenge 225 / Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 268--TSSC268

Well it is Monday which means we have another Late Night Stampers Challenge for you along with the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!  Again, this week I combined the two challenges and since the Late Night Stampers Challenge is "Party Time" where we are to create a banner, scrapbook page, invitation, or anything that shows a Party.  So I decided to create a 5 X 7 scrapbook for my granddaughter for her birthday which was in May and this is the first one I have done.  I still need to figure out how I am going to put it together.  But that always seems to work out in the end.  So here is the first page I have created for her and I used Mary Jo's sketch.
 
 
I used this photo on a 12 X 12 page for her 12 X 12 page and just loved it, but when I did this page, I absolutely love it.
 
My Digital Studio by Stampin Up was used to make this page along with the "Celebration Kit."
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!
 
 


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Fabulous page, Jonia! That is always such a wonderful size for an album, and always fun to work with! Wonderful photo! :o)

Natalie said...

ADORABLE layout, Jonia!! This is so cute!!

MJ said...

You guys are so smart using this layout for scrapbook pages. Looks like they had a ton of fun! Thanks for another great sample for my challenge. btw--don't thing the TSSC tag is on here.