Sunday, July 21, 2013

Guest Designer for Sunny Challenges - Masculine Card

I just love Sunny Challenges and I was asked to be the guest designer for the week and I am so honored.  And, the challenge was perfect as I always need a reason to make a masculine card.  And one of my favorite sets to use for masculine cards is Clockworks!  So here is my sample for this weeks challenge.


Here is the side view!


and the inside!


Please visit Sunny Challenges and join in on this challenge!  I know they would appreciate it.

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Clockworks, Perfect Punches
Card Stock: Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist

How easy is that?  Hope you have a wonderful day in the Lord!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, my goodness!! This is a fabulous card, Jonia! Congratulations to you on your guest DT spot! Love what you've done! :o)

Kris McIntosh said...

This is a fantastic male card. The use of this great stampset with this fab colours makes for a superb result. Thanks for being guest designer at Sunny Challenges and Creations.

Miss Vicky said...

Fantastic card Jonia. Your inside is just as great as the outside. Love the way you have used this stamp set. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at Sunny Challenges & Creations