Friday, August 30, 2013

Hymn & Scripture Challenge #13 / Breathe on Me, Breath of God

Well I was able to get Hymn # 14 done last night so that means 1 more to be caught up.  Will I ever get totally caught up, probably not, but it is fun trying.
 
This is such a beautiful hymn and the words say it all.  Breathe on Me, breath of God.  What more can you ask for but for our God to Breathe on Me fresh every day.  Look at the words to this song.
 
Breathe on me, breath of God,
Fill me with life anew,
That I may love what Thou dost love,
And do what Thou wouldst do.

Breathe on me, breath of God,
Until my heart is pure,
Until with Thee I will one will,
To do and to endure.

Breathe on me, breath of God,
Blend all my soul with Thine,
Until this earthly part of me
Glows with Thy fire divine.

Breathe on me, breath of God,
So shall I never die,
But live with Thee the perfect life
Of Thine eternity.
 
Aren't they just beautiful.  There is nothing else to say except, make it so Lord Jesus.
 
Listen to Steve Green sing this wonderful hymn!
 
Now on to my page!
 
 
I just felt simple was the best for this page, so I just added color.  I used the verse from 1 Peter 1:22 because I want to show sincere love to everyone and only through the purification of our souls through Jesus Christ can we love like that.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.  Leaving this afternoon to spend the weekend with my daughter and her family in Virginia.  I am excited to see my grandkids!!!!
 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beautiful page, Jonia! Isn't it an incredibly beautiful hymn...one of my very favorites! lol :o)