Monday, April 7, 2014

LNS Challenge 246/Sketch 309- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Well we are starting a new Week, hello Monday, and you know what Monday means.  Yes we have the Monday Lunchtime sketch along with a new challenge this week for you from our Late Night Stampers.  The LNS challenge this week is to show us how you use your ribbon.  I was so excited about this sketch and the ribbon challenge and had it all mapped out and the colors of card stock took me forever to decide.  So since I decided to use my in-color ribbon that will be going out this May, I decided to also use the in-color matching paper that would be going out as well.  And with the sketch and the challenge here is what I came up with.
 
 
I just love using the ribbon with my punches, but in trying to decide which punch, I used SU's retired punch instead of the new butterfly punch.  But that is OK, because I love how it turned out.  I used the pearls for the center of the butterfly. 
 
Here is a close up of the image!
 
 
This is so easy to do.  Just cut a piece of card stock a little larger than the punched out image.  Cover the card stock in adhesive and then add the ribbon.  Punch out the butterfly or whatever you decide centered in the paper and then adhere the ribbon part to the back of the cardstock with the punched out image.  Hope you got that!
 
Now please check out our design team samples for they are just wonderful.  You can find the sketch for this week here and the LNS challenge here.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful and blessed Monday!
 


2 comments:

Patti said...

Love your beautiful butterfly. I enjoy this technique too. This is a wonderful card to case for my next class.

MJ said...

Brilliant and fun way to combine these two challenges. Love how even and neat it looks. Thanks so much for all the wonderful samples you create for my sketch challenges.