Monday, June 23, 2014

Sketch 320- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy Monday everyone!
 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready to start your week with a challenge.  Yes, Mary Jo has a wonderful Monday Lunchtime Sketch for you and you will love it.  There are so many different ways you can go with this sketch.  And now here is my take on the sketch.
 
 
I decided to use the cupcake punch and the Create a cupcake stamp set.  I also used the polka dot embossing folder for the cupcake tops which I love.  I colored the dots in with marker.  Close up here shows it is not perfect but you really don't notice it.
 
 
Now don't forget to stop by Mary Jo's blog and check out her Monday Lunchtime Sketch along with all the DT's samples.  They are really wonderful and so many ideas.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.
 


1 comment:

MJ said...

How cute, I just had a few girls purchase this set yesterday--I am going to share your link with them. So cute. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!