Monday, July 28, 2014

Sketch 325- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy Monday to all my friends out there.  Well we are back in NC and had a blast the last two weeks.  Got back into town around 3:00 pm after traveling all night.  So you know how I felt when we got back into town.  I still feel as though I have not caught up on my sleep.  When will that end?
 
Anyway, on to this weeks Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  Again, Mary Jo has a wonderful sketch for us.  So here is my sample for this weeks sketch.
 
 
I used a stamp set I got as a hostess reward and this is the first time I used it.  Love the ones that have a sentiment in the stamp itself.  Also used some paper that I had stashed by Stampin' Up!  Have a lot of that and now that I am no longer a demonstrator, I am sure I will be using it all up.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful week.  I am back to work tomorrow!


1 comment:

MJ said...

I sure get what you mean, I am not sure I will ever be back on track after three weeks of camping. I love your card, the colors are wonderful. I am so happy that you are a part of the TSSC team. Thanks for the great samples.