Monday, October 13, 2014

Sketch 336- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Hello all.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Now it is time for our Monday Lunchtime Sketch and I am ready with one of my favorite stamp sets so far.  I have only used this one a couple of time, but I am growing to love it.  It is called Holiday Home from Stampin' Up! and it also has framelits of the little homes to go along with the stamp set.  Love that!
 
So without further ado, here is my sample for this weeks Monday Lunchtime Sketch.
 
 
I actually sponged the top of the scene with midnight muse ink, left the bottom white, stamped all the images except the house, put a little of white on the trees, added dazzling details (like glitter glue), then stamped the house on a cardstock by itself, colored and then using the framelits cut it out.  Easy, easy!  I used dimensionals to adhere the house.
 
Here is a close up and still don't give you the glitter effect it has.
 
 
And yes, the inside is complete.  I used an old stamp set on the inside called City of David.
 
 
OK, now it is your turn to show us what you come up with by using our Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  For more inspiration check out our design team's samples.
 
I am also adding this to the Word Art Wednesday, Anything goes challenge.
 
Enjoy your Monday!
 
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

When out on the rooftop there arose such a clatter...... A super card, the best of both worlds. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 153rd challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

MJ said...

What a cute little scene, like a little book with the insides done too. Beautiful card. So fun, thanks so much for being on the TSSC team!