Friday, March 11, 2016

Watercolor Scriptures

Surprise, Surprise!  I do have something to share with you.  I actually did this a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post.  These cards go into a package (which you will see at the end of the post) and will be part of a raffle for Gateway Landing - A faith based ministry for men with additions.  You can find out more about Gateway Landing here or here.  I still have quite a few more packages to put together for this event we will be having, so hopefully I will be sharing more with you later. 
 
Sorry about the quality of these photos, but I was trying to hurry and am just now checking the quality, so was not able to get better photos.  This is a package of six with different scriptures on them.  Scriptures are from Our Daily Bread Designs scripture series and the other is Stampin Up!  Enjoy!
 






 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi, Jonia! Love these beeeee-utiful scripture cards!! The CAS design is amazing! It was great to see you at my blog today! Hope you and your clan are doing great! Miss you!! Love and hugs, Angie