Monday, March 20, 2017

Paper Pumpkin March 2017 - LOVE

How sweet are these little cards and the little bunny bags.  I just fell in love when I saw the March 2017 Paper Pumpkin.  In all reality I decided the night before the deadline for March to do a 3 month subscription for the Paper Pumpkin and had no idea what cute Easter goodies I would be able to do for my grandkids.  You make 9 cards and then 9 bags.  My SU demonstrator dropped off an order for me today and said the refill kits would be available soon, so I asked her to order the refill kit for me too so I could do 9 more. 
 
I just love them and it gives me great ideas for the future.  I could make those little bags and of course I could make the cards also.  And, I now have the bunny faces stamp set, so I am good to go.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy these cute little bags as much as I do.  There is also a little ball on the back of the bag for the bunny tail. lol.

No comments: