Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Glory Art Rewind 2018 - Strength

What a great way to share the strength that God has given me than through Isaiah 40:31.  That is the topic for the April Challenge that Patter posted, and you can find her post here.  You should stop by and read her post as she is such a great writer and always challenges me to work harder on my devotions.  And now that I am retired, yes tomorrow will be 2 weeks, I plan on working more in my devotions and even spreading my wings a little more with these challenges.

Again, I chose Isaiah 40:31 to be my focal point for this challenge as it has always been a verse I would go to when I felt down or troubled. It always reminded me to wait upon the Lord and He would strengthen me and with everything going on in my life, I would not be weary or faint.
 but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strengththey shall mount up with 
wings like eaglesthey shall run and not be wearythey shall walk and not faint.

How awesome is our God that he already knows there are going to be times in our lives when we need the strength that only comes from Him.  I am so thankful to be a part of His family.

Here is my bible journaling for Strength!


For this page, I used the ODB stamp set On Eagles Wings.  For the scripture I used Stampin' Up! markers to color the scripture and then stamped it.  I also used a cloud punch and then using SU inks, I sponged clouds all around the page.  I stamped the eagle and colored it with Faber Castle Artist Pens.  It really turned out great and I owe it all to another person's journaling I found on Pinterest.  You can find her post here. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope I have helped to bless you in some way.  It is only through my faith in Jesus Christ. 


1 comment:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi Jonia! Just stopping by to say hi and I pray that you and your family are well!! I love your beautiful Bible journaling....very powerful! Love and hugs, Angie