Thursday, June 24, 2010

Color Renovation

I was just trying out the new colors and a new stamp set I got and this is what I came up with.  I used a sketch from Christian paper crafts to get the layout and then started adding the new paper.  I made the background paper by using the new Fast and Fabulous stamp set which will be a hostess set from the new catalog.  I am really excited about some of the things I have seen in the new catalog and can hardly wait to show everyone.  The paper I used is the Cherry Cobbler and the Cajun Craze.  Thanks for  looking!

Stampin' Up! Items Used:
Stamp Set: Fast and Fabulous, Teeny Tiny wishes
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Classic Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze,
White Ink:
Scallop Edge Punch
two-step bird punch
1-3/8" circle punch
Scallop Circle Punch

No comments: