Sunday, June 13, 2010

Forest Friends Scene

I just love doing these scenes using the water color crayons and a aqua painter.  They are really the easiest and so cute.  The only thing I would have changed after I finished this one is to add a reflection in the lake.  Maybe I will try it again and do that.  But it does look a little cloudy so maybe there was no a reflection that day. LOL 

I actually watched this video  on how to make an outdoor scene by Glenda after I saw one of her cards on stampin' connection.  So easy and wonderful.  I am actually going to do this at my workshop this Thursday evening.  Not this card, but another with the same basic idea.  Thanks for looking.

Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Marina Bay, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Forest Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Water color crayons
Aqua Painter
Clear Glass embossing Powder

No comments: