Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

How cute is this?  I had seen quite a few out there, but was unsure of how they did it, but when I saw this video, I realized just how simple it was.  My husband thought it was the best today when he saw it.  I actually used some retired stampin up dsp from last year that had baja breeze in it, so the base of the card is baja breeze.  This old DSP was called Parisian Breeze Specialty.  The saying I got from My Digital Studio set called For all You do.  On the inside I stamped Happy Father's day with the teeny tiny wishes stamp set.  The buttons were actually some buttons I had that came from a shirt that we threw away.  How is that for recycling?  Hope everyone had a great Father's Day!  Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This is so cute!! Oh dear don't tell your husband I said cute! It's such a manly card!! Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating the "dads" {hugs}