Thursday, June 10, 2010

MDS/Scripture Challenge

I am loving My Digital Studio.  You can do so much with it and it looks really good when you are done.  This is for Patter's Scripture Challenge 2, Word # 11.  You will have to read her devotion on "purpose".  It is really good.  The scripture I chose for Purpose was Romans 8:28.  "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose."

This scripture says so much to me.  One thing that really talks to me is the fact that if we are doing what we do for the Lord, we are working according to "His Plan", notice it does not say our plan, that "all things work together for good."  Our purpose in life is to honor our Lord and Savior and to bring glory to Him in everything we do.  It is not about us, it is about the one who gave His life for us.  That one thing should make us want to do His will, want to follow Him.  The greatest thing I can ever do is to follow the example of Christ and then leave an example for my children and my grandchildren.  All of this can be done if I walk "according to His purpose."  Thanks for stopping by today. 


My Digital Studio and printed on Whisper White Cardstock

No comments: