Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Presto Patterns/Bible Verse Thursday

I just thought this was the best card ever once I finished with it.  What inspired it was three different challenges.  The Case Artist Wednesday and the Bible Verse Thursday from Christian Paper Crafts and the color challenge from stampin connection.  I kind of used the basic look of the card I cased, but all else was different.  The colors I was suppose to use was Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Basic Black and as you see, I used them all.  The presto pattern paper which is in the Summer Mini is wonderful when you use any type of sponging or your brayer.  It just resist the color over the embossed part which just actually brings it out and defines the design that is on the paper.  With this card I did sponge on my ink colors.  I even used the same paper for the flowers.  You can see some of the design especially on the tips where the darker ink is sponged.  The verse is computer generated since I did not have this verse on a stamp.  The card base is Pretty in Pink, followed by basic black and then the presto paper followed by Melon Mambo, basic black and whisper white.  Thanks for looking and have a great afternoon!

No comments: