Monday, June 21, 2010

Scripture Challenge Word #13 "Father"

This is for the Scripture Challenge over at Triple the Scraps.  I just love Patters devotions that she puts with each word she adds every two weeks.  I still have a couple of weeks to catch up on, but I am trying to stay current if at all possible.  Word # 13 was Father and I chose 2 Corinthians 6:18 and Ephesians 1:3.  Isn't it wonderful to know that we are sons and daughters of our heavenly Father and that He loves us so much that He has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in Christ.  I just love that and knowing that I am loved beyond measure.  When I decided to do this page I was thinking about the journey that lays ahead for me and how that journey will lead me to my heavenly home.  I just love the fact that my Father is in heaven preparing me a home and one day I will reside with him forever and ever.  It really gives me something to look forward to.  I am a child of the KING!  Praise God!
This was done using My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Amen. THank you very much for sharing.

Nancy said...

Hi Jonia! Your page is really lovely...I love that shade of green! I also used that Scripture from 2 Corinthians and a different one from Ephesians! Thank you for your sharing!...Nancy :o)

Anne-Marie said...

This is lovely. I like the compass for the other verse you have shared.