Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sneak Peak/Studio Sketches

I decided to share a sneak peak from the new catalog with you today.  I have did a few cards, but this one is actually a case from the catalog.  I did not use the same colors as in the catalog, but I cased the rest.  I know I am going to love this stamp set and this is only one image of 4.  A wonderful new stamp set coming your way as of July 1st.  The color of the paper is Wild Wasabi which was an in color a few years back, but has come back as one of our new colors.  I am going to love this paper.  Also the smaller ribbon is from a few years back and the color is River Rock which is also one of the new colors for this year.  The ink used for the image is crumb cake and the pears are colored by a marker - color river rock.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: