Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Upsy Daisy/Thank you

I was cleaning my craft room when I had to check out the sketch for Christian paper Crafts and all of a sudden the cleaning stopped and the card making started.  I also combined CPC color challenge from Monday with their sketch for today.  The colors were pink, lavender and yellow.  There is one thing about this stamp set, "Upsy Daisy", you can never go wrong using it and it is great to color with markers which is what I did to get the colors.  I also sponged a so saffron background to kind of give it a little moonlight.  The colors I used were: lavender lace, pretty in pink, barely banana and whisper white.  I also used the perfect dots embossing folder as a background and the beautiful wings embosslits die and then after it was put together, I spritzed it with the vanilla smooch spritz.  I am loving that stuff.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: