Thursday, February 24, 2011

Copy That Scrapbook Challenge

On the fourth Thursday of each month, I host a scrapbook challenge for Christian Paper Crafts!  So here is this months challenge from my post there!

OK everyone; it is that time again to get some inspiration from the advertisement gurus. Below I have attached an ad I think will capture your attention just as it did mine. Let this advertisement inspire you, whether you are inspired by the sketch design, the colors, or any of the elements or shapes, use the ad to scrap your own layout. Please tell me how you were inspired when you post your layout.


I was inspired by the layout and liked the fact that it gave a main focal point on an image, yet gave you options for more images. Also, the fact that it inspired a little journaling was a good thing.

So now it is your turn to check out the ad and see what you come up with.

Here is the ad!



Here is my interpretation of this ad!



Can't wait to see how this advertisement inspires you!

If you join us at Christian Paper Crafts, please use the keyword CT06 when uploading your layouts to the gallery or CPC-CT06 when posting to your blog or another gallery.  Also you can link your layout to our CPC Blog which you will find this challenge here to link to:

My Digital Studio was used for this page layout and items used in My Digital STudio were:

My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

Card Stock: Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
Designer Series Paper: Ice Cream parlor
Designer Elements: Ice Cream parlor
Paper Daisies
Ice Cream Parlor Buttons and Borders

No comments: