Sunday, February 27, 2011

Embosslits/Beautiful Wings/Hi

Happy Sunday Morning to all of you!  We are in full swing of making the invitations for my daughter's wedding, but I did have a few minutes to play yesterday before my DD's got to the house and this is the card I made.  There is no stamping, just a little sponging.

What inspired this card was the Clean and Simple Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts where you were to use one color and a neutral.  So I decided to use the Concord Crush and the natural white!  The designer paper is from the pack of in color paper that is a hostess level one in the catalog.  Actually I have not used much at all of the Concord Crush and then the last two cards I have made was with this color.  It kinda just catches your eye and you can't let it go.

For the sentiment I used the embosslits die "Hi"!  And then sponged over the top to make it show up more using the concord crush ink pad.  Then I decided to add the butterflies so I then used the Beautiful Wings embosslits die and then sponged over the embossing of the butterflies with the same ink.  Just helped them to stand out a little more.

Well I hope you like this card and it was so simple and easy.  Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.  Now off to get ready for church!

No comments: