Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom layout #1


This is one of many Layouts I am sure you will see as I move forward in making a memory book for my Mom's 80th birthday.  This is my Mom with two of my grandchildren.  I actually am using the Stretch Your Sketch Scrapbook challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts!  Once a month a card sketch is chosen and you use the card sketch to make a layout.  It is a lot of fun to see what everyone come up with.

For this page, I use My Digital Studio and the new items from the sale-a-bration book.  You get a Digital CD free of all the items that are in the sale-a-bration when you spend $50.  How great is that?  So from the paper which is called Ice Cream Parlor and the ribbon which is also called ice cream parlor I made this page.  The background paper is Daffodil Delight and the tag is whisper white and Pacific Point.  So all was done in the My Digital Studio.

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: