Saturday, February 19, 2011

Masculine Birthday


Masculine cards are so hard for me, but when I saw this sketch for our Clean and Simple Challenge today at Christian Paper Crafts, I decided to make this card using the new Build a Cupcake Punch by Stampin' Up!  And since this week at LateNightStamper our challenge theme is "Lets hear it for the boys" I thought I would make it Masculine.  So here it is. 

The paper I used is "to the nines"  and the packaged paper is retired, but as soon as I saw it as a Digital Download, you better believe I jumped on it as I have always loved it for masculine cards.  So in one way it is retired, but in another way it is still available! 

Here is the inside of the card!


Stampin' Up! Items used:

Stamp Set: Create a Cupcake
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze

Non Stampin' Up!
Stickles

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: