Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Friend

Happy Wednesday Night everyone!  Hope you have had a nice first half of the week.  I am leaving tomorrow for a ski trip and unsure of whether I will have iternet service or not, but if so I may post one on Friday.

But for now this card was inspired by Case Artist Wednesday (last week, a week behind) at Christian Paper Crafts.  I love the fact that they have a challenge for everyday, but there are times that I just have to skip some of them.  But so fun to try and keep up.  I love the way Deb had tied her ribbon and I chose to do the ribbon the same way.  Just knotted all the way across and then I used glue dots on each of the knots to adhere the ribbon to the card.  So fun and I actually like the look.

All Stampin' Up! items used: 

Stamp Set: Perfect Punches
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Vintage
Punch: Curly Label
Ribbon: Rose Red 1/4" grosgrain
vintage flower

Thanks so much for looking and have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I can definitely see the glimmer! :o) I really like the ribbon knotted like that! Have a great time skiing!...Nancy :o)