Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Springtime Vintage


Hello everyone!  Hope you are having a wonderful day.  With a few days of beautiful weather, we are now back into the 30's at night and the 50's during the day!  So I can say I am definitely ready for spring.  Hopefully this weekend!

Anyway, today's card is for this weeks Wednesday Case Artist Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts.   The artist we are to case this week is Korin, owner of sweet n sassy.

For my card, I actually used a digital image from sweet n sassy for this challenge.  And, to do the paper piecing part, I used My Digital Studio to print the Designer paper out and then ran it back through the printer and printed the image onto the Designer paper.  I then cut the image part that I needed for the paper piecing out and attached to an image that I had printed earlier on white card stock.  The paper I used from My Digital Studio is the Springtime Vintage paper which is in the new mini catalog and it is beautiful!  I love it.  So as you can see you can do paper piecing with a digital image!  How great is that?

Stampin' Up! supplies Used:

My Digital Studio
MDS designer series paper Springtime Vintage printed on Whisper White Card stock
Card stock: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Vanilla Rosettes
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Crochet Trim Chantilly 1/2"
Water color crayons
Blender Pen

Other Items Used:
Sweet n Sassy Digital Image: Cocoa's Latte

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ahh! That's adorable. Just love those Cocoa images! Korin will be blessed, Jonia!

Nancy said...

That is so cute! Those papers are sure pretty and they're wonderful for paper piecing! :o)