Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Timeless - Masculine Hybrid Card


Wow is it already Tuesday!  What a week already.  Yesterday was definitely a Monday and as you can see I am a little behind on posting my sample for yesterdays challenge at LateNightStampers.  Anyway, this weeks theme is "Let's hear it for the boys."  Actually we are going masculine this week and looking through my stash of stamps, all the sets I had that were masculine were retired, so I decided to go to My Digital Studio which is where I found this Timeless car!  I actually printed it on very vanilla card stock and then cut the image out with the top note die, sponged around the edges, stamped the Happy Birthday on it and then spritzed it with the Silver Foil smooch spritz. 

You will never believe that the Designer paper I used is Christmas paper or maybe you will.  It actually came from the Simply Scrappin Christmas Cheer kit.  Stripes to me always go with a man unless maybe if it is pink and feminine.  I also used always artichoke to sponge around the edges and used it as a the background card stock.  So anyway this is my masculine card for this challenge. 

All products used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: Create a Cupcake (Happy birthday), Timeless (My Digital Studio)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke
Designer Series Paper: Simply Scrappin Christmas cheer kit
Classic Ink: Always Artichoke
Ribbon: 1/2" Seam Binding always artichoke
Designer Brads
Silver Foil Smooch Spritz

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a very blessed day!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Really great masculine card, Jonia! I agree, stripes always seem to work!...Nancy :o)