Sunday, February 6, 2011

Winds of Grace

Hope everyone is enjoying the Super Bowl.  You can see what I am doing during the game.

I have been trying to clean my craft room for ages and still have not gotten it to the point I need it to be.  Seems as though I am constantly getting side tracked just as I did tonight.  And this is the outcome of my being side tracked.  The Bible Verse Thursday this week at Christian Paper Crafts was themed as Nautical.  Well I was just going to let it pass me by when all of a sudden I was reminded of this stamp set I had, but because it was retired I just had not thought about it.  So cleaning stopped and out came the paper, stamps and ink again.  Oh well now I can go clean up the mess I just made making this card. 

Also with the Bible Verse Thursday, you need to add a verse to your work.  So I have attached a picture of the inside also using another retired stamp set by Stampin' Up! called Words of Wisdom!


Stampin' Up Items Used:

Stamp Sets: Winds of Grace, Words of Wisdom (both retired)
Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Newsprint
Decorative Label Punch
Black hemp twine (retired)

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful rest of the evening!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Very productive time of the Super Bowl! lol I love that Bible verse! Very nice!...Nancy :o)