Saturday, October 8, 2011

Altered Fall Frame

Good morning to all my wonderful friends here.  I stayed up fairly late last night as we had our Praise and Paper crafting Night over at Christian Paper Crafts.  It was a lot of fun, but it was also a lot of work.  The theme was gifts and giving and we had 4 challenges.  I am posting this one first as it was for the color challenge and the Recycle something challenge.  Since I knew all the challenges in advance, I kind of cheated and did some of my projects to work with two, even though I did try to do each one.  So here is a frame that I found in the box of frames when my Mom moved out of our family home into a smaller apartment recently.


Isn't this just really cute!  For the background, I used very vanilla and stamped the french foliage script stamp through out the card stock.  I then spritzed it with the smooch spritz gold glow!  Using the sizzix leaf die # 2, I cut out the different leaves in different colors and then attached them to the very vanilla card stock.  I took the More Mustard ruffled ribbon and ran it around the border of the frame and then inserted everything into the frame.  That was all there was too it.  Sure wish you could see the gold glow smooch spritz in the photo, but it is hard to see.  By the way it was one of those frames that you can add dimension to!

Here is a close up!


Can see some of the gold glow, but not much.

Items used were all Stampin' Up! except the frame!

Thanks for stopping by and hope your Saturday is wonderful!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a lovely project Jonia! I really like the stamped background! The arrangement of leaves with the one button is terrific! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you!...Nancy :o)

Natalie said...

Your frame turned out beautifully!! It was a fun evening!!