Thursday, October 13, 2011

Christmas Lodge


Christmas just seems to be the buzz right now and we have not even gotten to Thanksgiving yet here in the US!  But I am loving getting all these cards ready for Christmas.  Such a great and fun time of year!

This was another quick card I put together last Friday Night during our Praise and paper Crafting (PPN) event at Christian Paper Crafts.  It was a lot of fun to put this one together and I love the outcome.  This was to use a sketch and that is exactly what I did.  Sketches just really help to get me started with a card!  Now there are times that they do not look like the sketch what so ever, but the sketch was my starting point.  Here is the sketch that I used!  I made my card the regular size, A2!


Now here is a close up of the image.  I stamped it in black and then using the versamark ink pad, I covered the whole circle.  I poured the iridescent ice embossing powder over it and heated it with the hot gun to get the sparkle.  I love doing that.  It really makes it look so wintery.


Here is another view of the card!  Want you to see from every angle! lol


All items are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted!

Stamps: Christmas Lodge


Card Stock: Whisper White, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Paper: Frostwood Lodge
Ink: Early Espresso, Garden Green
Accessories: Circle cutter, Word Window Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Rhinestones, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, versamark, SU Snowflake embossing folder, Spellbinders Label 5


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you will let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, so pretty! The glitter shows up so well on this one! That's a great sketch you used too! :o)