Monday, October 3, 2011

Color Monday Challenge

Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; Genesis 1:14
Hello my fellow paper crafters! It's time for another Color Monday challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts.  Since I am hosting the challenge, I chose this wonderful flower scene which really made me feel the time of year, fall, and what seems to be the theme everywhere. It also reminded me that our Lord created the seasons from the very beginning for our enjoyment. 


Now you can choose as many colors as you like from the photo or from the color chart I created and make a project of your choosing.

All types of projects are welcome including cards, ATC's, tags, altered items, scrapbook pages, etc.

I decided to make a card and it was a lot of fun and I really like the combination of all these colors.


Here is a close up of the flowers!


And, another angle of the card!


You will have until November 14th to link your project to the CPC Creative Blog, so don't forget to do that. I would love to see what you come up with.

Please use the keywords CM117 when uploading your projects to the Christian Paper Crafts gallery and if you upload to your blog or other online gallery please use the keywords CPC-CM117.  And, please let me know if you link to the Creative Blog.  I want to make sure I leave you a comment.

Items used for this Card are all Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Field Flowers
Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Garden Green, Cajun Craze
Ink:  Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Dot Chocolate Chip Ribbon

Thanks for looking and hope you will join me in this color challenge!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I say YAY for this color chart Jonia! Then YAY again for your beautiful card! I'm really going to have to get in on this one! How nice that I have so much time! lol :o)