Friday, October 28, 2011

Got Happy Mail Today!

Well hello all!  Got home from work today and found some happy mail in my mail box!  I just love happy mail.  And once I saw a couple of the items in the happy mail, I knew I had to go ahead and use it!  I am making these cute little picture holders using the large binder clips for a bazaar coming up next week and when I saw this cute crochet flower, I knew it would be on one of my little picture holders.  I even went back to one of my older picture albums to get a photo of when my two granddaughters were 6 months and 22 months (now 7 and 8) to showcase in the photo holder.  They were playing dress up - or my daughter was playing dress up with them! lol  So without further ado, here it is!


Is this not cute!  And now here is one with the photo!


So the yellow flower and the little cute pink bird were part of the stash that I won in a drawing from Nancy!  You can find her post here of the drawing on her blog "The Nickel Nook"here!  Thanks Nancy and I love it all! 

Actually I took a picture for all of you to see the great happy mail I received!


How great is that!  I love the ribbon and the stick pin and the .........!  Oh my, I love it all!  Again Nancy, thanks so much and be assured I will use it!  Now I guess it is my turn to share some goodies!  Let me get through this busy time and I will sure do a blog candy giveaway. 

Thanks for looking and hope you have a very blessed Saturday!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow!! It got there much faster than I thought it would! I'm so happy to hear you like it all and that you'll be able to use it! I really love the little picture holder you made...how cute is that? I'm so glad I took a last peek at blogger before heading to bed! It was a JOY sending it to you, Jonia! :o)

Natalie said...

What blessing!! Love the picture holder, Jonia! Darling pic of the girls!!

Angela Toucan said...

what a fabulous goodie bag you got.