Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Treat Holder

This weeks challenge at SULateNightStampers is to do a Halloween Treat Holder.  So I went with something I had done a few of lately and here it is Halloween Style!


This is from the top and I have other angles just to show you how easy it is!


Here it is with the band!


And after closed up from the front of the treat holder!


I just love this little holder and it is so easy to make.  This one is just using the pumpkin pie card stock and taking the top not die and running it through the big shot.  You did find the middle which is very easy because it has a point and score at the 1/4" mark on each side which makes the center 1/2" thick which is about the size of the Hershey Nuggets that you put into the holders.

Here is the video I used to make it except I left out the extra top layer and the white for the inside.  I have did them both ways and love both ways.  Also I made my band a little wider and used Designer Paper for the band.  My Design paper is last years collection from Stampin' Up!  I think I cut the band 1 1/2" x 8 1/2".

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a great day!



No comments: