Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Merry Christmas Stocking

Good Wednesday morning!  I wanted to share with you a card that I was thinking of submitting, but when all was said and done, I did not really like it enough!  Have you ever just put that much work into something and then it was just ok!  That was this one.  I have had it sitting for about 3 weeks now and finally am just now posting it.  You can find the sketch and the submission that I was going to go for right here, Scrapbook & Cards Today!  It was a great sketch and wish I could have done it justice.


Now I was impressed with the inside of the card!  This is the inside sentiment!


And this was the other side where I actually used my mica flakes and I just love this tree!


And here is the whole inside of the card!


Another view from the side!


This was one card I used a lot of items on and took some time and someone special will receive it for Christmas, but not sure at this point who that will be.

Now to see if I can remember everything I used on this card!

All items Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted!

Stamp Sets: Pennant Parade, Christmas Lodge
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Glimmer Paper - red & silver
Designer Paper: Holly Berry Bouquet
Classic Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Accessories: Rhinestones, Mica Flakes, Stocking Builder Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Doily Triple Layer Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Two Tags Bigz Die, Velvet Stitched Ribbon, Mini Jingle Bells

Thanks so much for looking and let me know what you think!

No comments: