Friday, October 28, 2011

Notebooks for Bazaar


Good Friday Morning to you!  Well these are 3 more of the different mini notebooks that I am doing for the bazaar!  How cute are these.  I have made a few of each, but I just grabbed these to take a picture and show.  I tried to make them as easy as possible so it would not take a lot of time.  The one on the right with all the little flowers was really not hard, as I just found these flowers that I had been in my drawer for a while and put a brad through them and then attached with a glue dot.  So easy!  Of course with all of them I am getting rid of a lot of retired designer paper, but I will say that I still have drawers loaded up with paper.  I may try to sale whole sheets of that also.  Would make sense!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!  Now I need to get ready for work!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, Jonia...they are just so PRETTY!! I really love them! They'd make wonderful little gifts! Perfect to pop in your purse and jot down all those things you have to remember! :o)