Thursday, October 20, 2011

October Workshop

Well good afternoon all!  This evening I will be having my workshop and it is sure to be a fun one!  I am excited about what I have planned for them tonight.  Just hope they are as excited as I am!

Our first project will be this wonderful fall scrapbook page!  I figured since it had so much detail, we would get it out of the way first!


As you can see I actually used three different stamp sets!  We will be creating our own designer paper by using the french foliage which you can see on the left hand side of the 6 X 6 piece.  We will be using a Alphabet stamp set for the letters of FALL!  And we will be using the Notes and Detail stamp set for the journaling area on the upper right hand side!  You can use 3 photos as I have it laid out or if you take off the journaling you can use four photos!

Next is a card that I decided to use because it will be quick and easy!


You have already seen this one before and you can get the details from this post here!

And of course not to leave out my hostess for this workshop, this is what she will be receiving!


This is what is called a box in a card!  It is held together with a band and on the inside, you will find these wonderful tags!


This is what it looks like as you open it!


And the tags just fit inside beautifully!  I got my directions from Valita and you can find a tutorial here on how to do this great box card!  Make sure you go to the bottom of her post for the video.

Thanks so much for looking this evening and thanks for looking today!

3 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

I know you ladies will have a wonderful time!

Sandy said...

Very pretty projects Jonia!! I enjoyed looking at the photo from Erin's wedding ... I can't believe how tall Kirsten and Morgan are :-)

Charlene said...

Such a cute Fall scrapbook page!