Friday, February 22, 2013

Easter project

Hello all and Happy Friday to you all!  This is a project I made for this session of Stampin' Fun and Friends.  This is my first time as Designer for one of their sessions and I was honored to have been a part of the team.  The session continues on until the 28th of February so if you can please join us.

I was really happy with the turn out of both pieces, but had a great time creating the "Suspension Card."  The center piece is decorated on both sides.


Here is a close up of the front side of the card!


And here is the other side of the suspension part!


And of course a closer look at the box!


Light was a little off on this photo, but you can see what I have done.

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Secret Garden, Papillon Potpourri,  Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade
Tea for Two Designer Series Paper
Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Lucky Limeade Ink Refills
Dahlia adornments
Lace from the Embellishments Artisan Kit
Labels Collection Framelits
Secret Garden Framelits
Bitty Banners Framelits
Mini Butterfly Punch
Baby Wipes
Dental Floss
Glue dots, Sponge
Sticky Strip, Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, my! This is absolutely gorgeous work, my friend! Love everything about these projects! :o)